On sale $10.00 $5.99
The stainless steel bead chain is delicate looking but very durable. It has a bright, uncoated finish that will not tarnish or fade.
16"-22" chains have a lobster clasp
24" and 30" chains have a simple ball chain closure
These chains are made from either solid brass or copper or an alloy of both. The base metal is electroplated with a high quality gunmetal plating and have a lobster clasp.
Please note: This chain is not recommended for sensitive skin or if you plan on working out in your jewelry. Excessive sweat and/or exposure to water will eventually cause the gunmetal coating to wear away. This chain is great for everyday (dry) wear and should be removed before working out, showering, or swimming. If you require a chain that will withstand your workouts, we highly recommend the stainless steel link or stainless steel bead chain. Sterling silver is also good for sensitive skin (unless of course you have a sterling silver allergy).
How to customize:
1. Select your bracelet size and add this chain to your cart. (Sizing instructions are below.)
2. Select the charms you would like to add from our charm collection and add them to your cart.
3. Finish your order and complete the checkout process.
4. Email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Order #
- A list of the charms that are to be added to your bracelet. If you have ordered additional charms that are not intended for your bracelet, please indicate this in your email. Thank you!
-Please let us know if you have a specific order you would like us to arrange the charms. Also, please indicate whether you would like the charms spread out across the bracelet or grouped together in a specific location. It's all up to you!
**Do not forget to email us! Otherwise we not know how to assemble your bracelet!**
Although this is a durable piece we recommend that you do not wear it while working out or in the water/shower.
Sizing: Bracelets are generally a type of jewelry where size doesn't matter as much. For women, the industry standard bracelet diameter is 6.5" inches; for men, the standard is 8" inches. Fashletics bracelets have clasps that allow the wearer to adjust the size. Other bracelets also have links that can be removed by a jeweler to reduce the size if necessary. Our recommendation: measure your wrist, select the size that is approximately .5" larger than the circumference of your wrist.